Attention all you golfers out there–come out and have a “spooktacular” time at Freedom to Live’s Annual Golf Tournament Fundraiser!
We are raising money to help people living with spinal cord injuries to achieve independence, and your participation makes that possible.
– Your registration/donation gives you a chance to play 18 holes at the beautiful Fairbanks Ranch Country Club
– Every golfer will receive an Oakley-sponsored swag-bag valued at $450
– Enjoy delicious street tacos and have a drink at the bloody mary & margarita bar before you play
– Pariticpate in our “Meet the Experts” golf clinic
– Take part in our silent & live auctions featuring sports memorabilia and unique opportunities
– Plus plenty of food, drinks, & fun surprises at every hole!
Stick around after the game for a cocktail party with live music and meet some of the recipients whose lives have been changed because of your generous support and donations.
Golfers are invited to dress up in their best “Golf Attire” Halloween costumes!
We have great participation packages available, but hurry because space is filling up fast.
Visit our registration page to sign up today.
See you there!